Before setup VPSSIM, you need a fresh VPS or dedicate server with centos 6.X or 7.X . – at least 512 MB RAM for Centos 6 and 1 GB RAM for Centos 7.
VPSSIM recommened using Centos 6 – 64 bit to have best performance for your server.
Login with user root and use the command below to setup VPSSIM :
Command setup VPSSIM:
yum -y install wget; wget https://vpssim.com/install; chmod +x install; bash install
How To Setup VPSSIM
Copy Command to setup VPSSIM
Login SSH to Server and copy command above to setup VPSSIM:
Choose language for VPSSIM
Fill Out Your Infomation
The Phpmyadmin Port: You can use phpmyadmin through this port. The port must be a number within range of (100 – 65535) and not them same with all port list in HERE
Your email: VPSSIM will send manage infomation to this email.
Choose MariaDB Version: Choose MariaDB 10.0 or MariaDB 5.5
When you finish filling the infomation, press enter to continue.
Confirm the information you filled.
Set Password for User Root Of MySQL
Finished Setup VPSSIM
- VPSSIM auto create username and password to protect phpMyAdmin, ocp.php, memcache.php, status.php and all files through phpmyadmin’s port. The username create by using your email but exclude @domain.com and password is 6 random characters.
- You can change this username and password by: VPSSIM Menu ==> Tools – Addons ==> Protect Directory By Password ==> Create Default Username & Password.
- If you can not find email from VPSSIM, please check SPAM folder.
- Using Add Website & Code function to Add new website to Server. VPSSIM support auto create new Database and auto setup or download: WordPress, phpBB, MyBB, Opencart, Joomla, Drupal. If you want to use these code, VPSSIM help you auto setup or download these code to the public_html folder when you add website to server.
- Using Restore Website function in Backup & Restore Code to restore website from a backup file. Other functions in Backup & Restore Code : View Total Backup Files Size, backup code 1 website, backup code all websites, get link download or delele all backup files.
- Using Database Manage function to Create new Database or restore database from backup files. Other functions in Database Manage: Delete database, Auto backup database, change MySQL’s user root, backup all databases, view Total Databases Size and Total Backup Files Size.
- If you want to use File Manage to upload file to server: Using Setup File Manager function.
- Using FTP Server Manage function to create new FTP account for the domain on server.
- Change PHP Setting ( Enable/Disable php functions, On/Off Display Errors, Max Execution Time, Max Input Time, Upload Max Filesize, Memory Limit …) by Change PHP Settings function.
- Change server localtime by Setting Server Timezone in Tools – Addons.
- By default, VPSSIM will warning when server has free disc less than 1000 MB. Change this value by Low Disk Space Warning in Tools – Addons.
- If you want to use NetData to view server status, using Setup NetData function to setup Netdata in server.
- If you need to use ioncube, using Install Ioncube function in Tools – Addons to install it.
- Using Change SSH Port Number function in Tools – Addons to change SSHD port to other port. If new SSHD port do not open by default for your server, you must login to your server panel or contact your hosting provide to open it.
- Using Zend OPcache Manage to config RAM for Zend Opcache as you need.
How To Run VPSSIM
Login SSH to Server by user root and run VPSSIM by command
At the first time you run VPSSIM or when you change IP before login SSH to server, VPSSIM auto add your IP to CSF Firewall whitelist and CSF Firewall will not block your IP in the future.
And then show VPSSIM menu: